Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Giving a pat on the back

To reward myself for successfully breastfeed Becky for 6 months, I bought myself a Hooter Hiders nursing cover. It might be a bit late in my nursing journey, but what the heck. I didn’t think I’d be able to nurse for so long, that’s why I didn’t buy one in the first place. Plus, I’m thinking forward to my pending trip to HK to bring Becky to see her great grandmother for the first time. So there! It was a great buy. I love it! But of course, I needed to get Becky used to it, since I usually nurse her at home, or run to a nursing room, or use my clumsy yet trust black shawl. It took a few days, but now, whenever I take it out, she knows it’s feeding time!

While I was at it, I got myself a Pupsik Studio pouch sling. Another good buy, as now, I can carry Becky snugly without straining my back.

I was on a roll, why not get something for Becky? I’ve been eyeing it for a while already, and I finally did it. I finally bought Sophie the giraffe. And it was timely too, since Becky is probably teething soon.


Ahh.. the benefits of retail therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for reading and showing love to Toddly Mummy. I appreciate each and every one of your comments.

However, please refrain from posting promotional or rude messages.

Thank you for your understanding!